Welcome to WHITT – my baby! Except the birth of this experience was way harder than actually giving birth to my little lady. For starters, where is my mother f’in epidural?
No, seriously. I am 2 glasses into a bottle of wine as I type and it doesn’t even compare to the sweet feeling (of lack thereof) of an epidural!
So here I am interwebs!
The real me, in the honest state I live in. I welcome you to join me in sharing my random gems with whoever wants to be a part of my reality.
These are my solemn vows to you:
- There will be no smoke and mirrors. I have read too many blogs that made me feel inadequate in every area of my life…even though my therapist says that I am in control of my feelings and no one can “make” me feel a certain way. I am unapologetically imperfect.
- Something (at least one thing) I write will resonate on some level with you and hopefully you will feel supported, or have a laugh, maybe a cry.
- I will not judge you – you can comment, share, and tweet your heart away and I will let you do your thing. I do however ask you to respect your fellow commenter.
- This won’t be wordy. I hate wordy shit. Bring on the photos!
- I still will plan your wedding. It’s been well over 10 years and it still makes me happy every single day! For. Real.
Terrified yet excited,